Dr. Patel and staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. Our administrative staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, financial policy and insurance, to make that part of the process as simple as possible.
This section offers information from the administrative side of the practice, including:
- Infection Control
- Smile Gallery
- ADA Patient Education
- Advanced Technology
- Oral Hygiene
- Home Instructions
Welcome to Ontario Dental Center by Dr. Mukesh Patel
Dr. Mukesh Patel earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from prestigious Loma Linda University.
He was also awarded one of the AMERICA’S TOP DENTISTS 2009 and 2014 by the Consumers Research Council of America. He has been providing gentle dental care since 2000.
Dr. Mukesh Patel does not take his role as a dentist in Ontario, CA lightly; he appreciates that your teeth and gums are part of a larger system.
Dr. Patel and the staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off.
Ontario Dental Center provides all the comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry services that are required to keep your smile looking, feeling, and “being” it’s healthy best.
These services include
- Routine exams with advanced, gentle diagnostic technologies
- Professional cleanings
- Preventive treatments such as dental sealants
- Range of restorative treatments suited to all mouths and budgets, from fillings to crowns
- Conservative restorative options, such as dental inlays and Onlays (partial crowns)
- Cosmetic “braces,” like Invisalign and bonding and porcelain veneers to enhance your smile appeal
- Advanced and modern dental care, from the “gold standard” in tooth replacement (dental implants), laser dentistry, same-day crowns with the latest Cerec technology, in-office whitening, to full smile makeover.
Dr. Patel likes to keep up with the latest technology and always invests in the best technology to improve the quality of dental service and comfort of the patient.
He uses the latest CT Scan machine to take a 2D and 3D x-ray which has one of the lowest radiation in the industry.
He also makes his own crown using a CEREC machine and mill.
Our administrative staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, financial policy, and insurance to make that part of the process as simple as possible.