Ontario Dental Center
We are fortunate to call San Bernardino County and the greater Inland Empire home. Not only do we have an enviable array of recreational and cultural amenities, but some of the world’s leading health care organizations are our neighbors.
We at Ontario Dental Center are proud to contribute favorably to residents’ access to quality health care.
Dr. Mukesh Patel does not take his role as a dentist in Ontario, CA lightly; he appreciates that your teeth and gums are part of a larger system. Oral conditions such as advanced gum disease have been linked in medical literature to cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s, respiratory disease — to name a few of the surprising consequences of poor oral health. Additionally, the appearance and function of your teeth and gums influence every aspect of your day-to-day life, including self-esteem, quality of restorative sleep, productivity at school or the workplace, and nutrition and digestion. Consider how tender gums or aching teeth interfere with the restful sleep you need to feel your best and perform successfully as an employer, employee, parent, or caregiver.
Ontario Dental Center provides all the comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry services that are required to keep your smile looking, feeling, and “being” its healthy best. These services include:
Routine exams with advanced, gentle diagnostic technologies
- Professional cleanings
- Preventive treatments such as dental sealants
- Range of restorative treatments suited to all mouths and budgets, from fillings to crowns
- Conservative restorative options, such as dental inlays and onlays (partial crowns)
- Cosmetic “braces,” like Invisalign, and bonding and porcelain veneers to enhance your smile appeal
- Advanced and modern dental care, from the “gold standard” in tooth replacement (dental implants) to IV or “twilight sleep” sedation
- Laser dentistry for efficient, pleasant treatment (ask about LaserSmile® in-office whitening!)
As your partner in family dental care, Dr. Patel offers convenient evening and Saturday appointments. Our scheduling is built with your busy life in mind. We also provide peace of mind with same-day, emergency dentistry. Our flexible payment options, such as SimplePay, help patients with less than perfect credit finance their out-of-pocket expenses. For an affordable monthly fee, join our Ontario Dental Center membership plan, which covers most of the services you will need to stay healthy, and discounted cosmetic and restorative treatments. No waiting. No deductibles. No maximums. No exclusions. No hassle.
Get the dentistry you deserve. Call (909) 414-3535 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Patel at the Ontario Dental Center office.